Zotero: The Basics
Zotero: The Basics Online
Description: This session will introduce you to Zotero, a free citation management tool. Attendees will learn about and practice:
- Adding references to a Zotero library from websites, article databases, and PDFs
- Generating in-text citations and bibliographies in Word documents
- Setting up Zotero groups to share references with collaborators
While this session is for beginners--no previous experience required!--it's helpful for attendees to download and install Zotero in advance.
Instructor(s): Christina Heinrich is a Research & Instrution Librarian at Hirsh Health Sciences Library. She is the liaison librarian to pre-clerkship medicine.
Related LibGuide: Zotero: the Basics by Amy LaVertu
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.