Writing Center Appointment Drop In! No appointment, just show up, first come first served
DROP IN HOURS TAKE PLACE IN THE GINN LIBRARY REFERENCE OFFICE
Things you should do/know before you sign up:
1. We aren't a copy-editing service. We're here to help you figure out how you can improve your own writing by looking at structure, logic, and repeated mistakes.
2. We will help you with any writing assignment except take-home tests at any stage in the process, from brainstorming to your final draft. We'll also help with cover letters, application essays, etc.
3. Our room is 108C, Cabot basement(except for Drop-in hours, which are held in the Reference office in Ginn). Come there for your sessions.
4. Please bring a printed copy of the assignment you'd like help with
5. If you're not able to make your appointment, you must cancel online at least 4 hours ahead so the next person on the waitlist can be notified - you can cancel by clicking on the "cancel" link in the e-mail that you got confirming your appointment. If you're a no show at two sessions you've signed up for in a 60 day period, and you didn't make other arrangements, you will not be able to sign up for further appointments for the rest of the semester.
6. Don't sign up for more than one slot in a row, or more than one person to a slot, or more than a week in advance.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm