Writing Center Appointment (Drop-In, Ginn Reference Office)
Welcome! For Drop-in appointments, feel free to just come by. Tutors will help clients on a first-come, first-served basis.
Things you should do/know before you sign up:
1. We aren't a copy-editing service. We're here to help you figure out how you can improve your own writing by looking at structure, logic, and repeated mistakes.
2. We will help you with any writing assignment except take-home tests at any stage in the process, from brainstorming to your final draft. We'll also help with cover letters, application essays, etc.
3. Our room is 108C, the first in the row of small study rooms in Cabot basement. Come there for your sessions, unless you are coming for a slot labeled "Drop-In" hours, in which case you should head to the Ginn Library Reference Office.
4. Please bring a printed copy of the assignment you'd like help with
5. If you're not able to make your appointment, you must cancel online at least 6 hours ahead so that someone else can have your spot - you can cancel by clicking on the "cancel" link in the e-mail that you got confirming your appointment. If you're a no show at two sessions you've signed up for in a 60 day period, and you didn't make other arrangements, you will not be able to sign up for further appointments for the rest of the semester.
6. Don't sign up for more than one slot in a row, or more than one person to a slot, more than 2 slots in one week(1 during the weeks during and before midterms/finals) or more than a week in advance.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 Show more dates
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm