Zotero: the Basics
Zotero: the Basics Online
Description: This session will introduce you to Zotero, a free citation management tool. With Zotero, you can:
• collect references from web sites via your browser of choice
• drag and drop PDFs to create references
• generate in-text citations and bibliographies in Word documents
This session is for beginners - no previous experience required!
Hannah Ellingson is a research and instruction librarian at Hirsh Health Sciences Library, as well as the liaison to the School of Dental Medicine. She loves helping students and faculty with everything from formulating a research question to conducting database searches to managing citations, so please don't hesitate to contact her with research-related questions.
Related LibGuide: Zotero: the Basics by Amy LaVertu
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.