Collaboration Rooms Program
Need a space to meet with some classmates and work on a group project? Book one of our Collaboration Rooms! We have seven rooms available on the 5th floor for groups of 2 or more to do active work on course-related assignments, such as projects or presentations.
The rooms offer a variety of technological features! Hover over the room name on the schedule to see what is available. Additional equipment, such as laptops, cables, or whiteboard markers, can be checked out at the Circulation Desk and used with the technology already present in the rooms. If you need assistance operating any of the technology, please visit the IT desk on the 5th floor.
These spaces are for current student academic use only. Faculty and staff members needing spaces should visit reserve.tufts.edu.
Collaboration Room Booking Policy:
- Collaboration Rooms are available to groups of 2 or more Tufts students.
- Each group may make one booking per day for a maximum of four hours, and may make up to three bookings per week.
- Reservations must be made by 11:59pm the night before the reservation and will be accepted up to two weeks in advance.
- The reservation schedule will be posted daily outside the rooms. Users without reservations must vacate the room when requested by users with valid reservations.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes, after which the room will be made available to others on a first-come, first-served basis. The room will also revert to first-come, first-served if it is vacant at any point during the reservation block. Leaving your personal belongings in a room does not reserve it.
- As a courtesy to others, please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space--just click the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Unreserved rooms are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to groups of two or more.
- Individuals may not book rooms, but are welcome to use vacant ones.
- You must wear a mask if you are working in a group.
These rules are in place to help ensure fair and equitable access to collaboration space for all Tufts University Health Sciences Students. Abuse of online room signups could result in loss of future reservation privileges.
To book a room, please select the room, date, and time below. You may book in 30 minute increments up to a maximum of 4 hours per day. Time slots must be consecutive.
You will need to enter the following on the booking form:
- Your name
- Tufts email address
- Reservation nickname (this will be what is publicly shown on the room schedule)
- School affiliation
- Number of group members
- Group members' first and last names
To view a day's reservations, select the date you want to view and click on the "Confirmed Bookings" button below the mini-calendar.