Tisch DDS Recording Room (Tisch Digital Design Studio) Capacity: 4
The Digital Design Studio (DDS) Recording Room is on the 3rd floor of the Tisch Library inside room 301. This space is designed as an educational space for critically engaging with media. While the service is available to all members of the Tufts community, it is oriented towards academic courses and extracurricular activities for students. Priority will be given to course-related project work. Please review the DDS Recording Room Policies prior to making a reservation.
Our space is 12' x 16' and is equipped with the following hardware and software:
- Sliding black velvet backdrop
- Green screen
- Pre-set lighting grid with options to dim individual panels
- Sony a6600 with Rode Video MicPro and tripod
- 2 Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser microphones on swivel mount boom arms with pop filter
- 2 Rode NT100 Studio Condenserr microphones on table stands with pop filterr
- Scarlett 18i8 audio interface
- iMac with Adobe Creative Cloud, Audacity, Apple applications
- 2 piece conference table
- White board
Our Studio Assistants are happy to help with general setup questions and support. You may also wish to peruse our DDS Recording Room User Guide.
If you are new to our space or have specific questions, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
If you are looking to book an appointment but there are no appointments available, please email us at TischDDS@tufts.edu. To see our staffed services schedule, visit the DDS hours page on the Tisch Library website.
Located in Tisch Library on the 3rd floor within the Digital Design Studio in room 303. You can access the third floor of Tisch via stairs or elevator. If you need additional accommodations to work in this space, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to make adjustments, if possible.